Pages

Wednesday, September 22

Sister of the Knights Templar ... My Fae Templar Alt respec ???

Piyi  Lev 82 Templar 78 Armorer 62 AA




So Piyi is my Templar my nephew levelled her then left for WOW so she is mine now. She taught me the game and the basics but is need of a major respec at only 60 aas tatty equipment  spells not upgraded so needs tlc.

Ceren is my priority but I think it will pay to learn another class during my training to give me more flexible thinking as to how classes work and interact and plate healers are  always in demand ...

She needs her armorers epic and some groups for aas or even chrono back down and grind aas.... this is where i do need the attitude of a power leveller as to how to do it ....

We have spent many fun hours gathering harvesting and HD and repairing. The Guild repairer has become rich since Piyi joined Windwalkers

No comments:

Post a Comment