Pages

Friday, September 24

Wiping blame lag or system specs instead of yourself ?

Some dungeons and instances aren't meant to be duoed. Karnacks Castle is one such. Enyar and me try to get in with Enyar chronomaging down to 72. This should be possible with 2 good players but somehow today my system seems jumpy and my targeting seems laggy. So need to work out whether what caused us to wipe 3 times was my bad targeting due to still trying an alternative key set combined with lag and choppiness my video card settings a problem with my cache and memory in my low tech system or my general suckiness.


Decide that it is my general suckiness after 3 wipes think Enyar fell asleep as it was 4am Central US time.


Grumpy but have a plan to fix...... its called upgrade and practise  

1 comment:

  1. lol this is enyar, this wasent your fault it was mine, my comp froze up and i couldnt get back on, i was having alot of prblems that night. You were doing great though

    ReplyDelete